The L-1 visa used to be a solid option for transferring key employees between multinational entities. Over the past few years however, getting USCIS approval for an L-1 visa has become elusive and challenging.
In this webinar, WSM will provide training on:
• The L-1 intracompany transferee visa basic requirements
• Difference between an Executive, Manager and Specialized Knowledge
• Must a manager manage people to qualify?
• How to establish “specialized” skills?
• Documentation to get a new office L-1 approved
• The rise of RFEs and denials and how to respond
• Blanket Ls: how to qualify and what are the advantages?
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
This program has been approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This program has also been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California. If you require CA MCLE credit, please email your state bar # to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 27, 2019.