The H-1B Lottery cases are filed. Time to focus on immigration compliance, from LCA public access file requirements, to best practices when completing I-9 forms, to what to do in case of a government site visit.
Join Weaver Schlenger as we provide a checklist of actions you can take now to stay on top of compliance with U.S. immigration laws. We will cover a wide range of topics relevant to all employers who sponsor foreign national employees:
• How to audit I-9s, LCA PAFs, and PERM files to stay in compliance
• I-9 Best Practices
• Advantages of enrolling in E-Verify
• STEM OPT employer requirements
• What are site visits
• What to expect during a site visit
• How to prepare in advance for a site visit
• What employers need to when employees change jobs or location
• What type of immigration policies lead to better compliance
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
This program has been approved for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This program has also been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California. If you would like the CA CLE certificate of attendance, please email JLopez@wsmimmigration.com and you will receive a certificate following the webinar.
We look forward to your attendance!