Join Weaver Schlenger as we review recent changes and potential changes affecting employers who sponsor foreign national employees, including:
• ICE Visits for STEM OPT Compliance
• Increase in Denials and RFEs
• Form I-944 Declaration of Self Sufficiency required of all AOS applicants and potentially other visa applicants and updated versions of other common forms
• Administrative Delays at US Consulates
• Government requiring Social Media handles
• Impact of Marijuana Use, even in states which have legalized it
• Latest on legislation to change the Per Country Quotas
• Preparing for H-1B Lottery Registration
This webinar is geared toward in-house lawyers and professionals in human resources, recruiting and staffing, who are responsible for the immigration function within their organizations.
Weaver Schlenger will apply for 1 (General) recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This program has been approved for CA MCLE credit (1 hour) by the State Bar of California. If you require CA MCLE credit, please email your state bar # to email@example.com by October 25, 2019.